Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here We Go!!!

My anniversary in tomorrow. I cannot beleive that I have been married for 9 years to the man of my dreams. The time has gone by so fast. Just think 2 am in Vegas is going to become more popular. OK maybe not, but I like to think so. We are probably just going to go out for a nice dinner as it is the night before the transfer and no getting drunk for me. I am going to have to look up some restaurants in Palo Alto to see what there is. Being happily married for this long is not common in my family. I just want to announce to the world that I love my husband more then the day I married him and would not change our lives for anything in the world (except maybe a million buck, just kidding). Well I am off to unwind from the night and some of the morning worth of studying.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Happy Anniversary! It does feel good to do better than those that came before us. I'm right there with you!

Happy triggering as well!