Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wanna see??

Oh, I forgot to tell you about the great trip of critter hunting. Look what we found.

This is a salamander (yeah those are teally little arms and legs)


This is a newt.


Tell me those are not the cutest little things you have ever seen. And just think I get to tag all those newts for research. Yep I get to play in the water and mud and get graded on it. I love nature. OK well I am off to take my Environmental Science test, just as soon as I get the kids to bed.

3 comments:

Cyn said...

Ugh, that SO does not sound like fun-so not a nature gal here

If you've got them start now :)

Cyn said...

Any news? I'll try and hunt you down on SMO

Cyn said...

Found you-so sorry, but it sounds like things are rolling for another try.
I guess maybe I should try to follow those monthly threads-but geez they get so long!