Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I Can Do It

At least that is what everyone around me is saying. I am talking about school. I have been going to school for the past 3.75 years and I am soooooo sick of it. I love the lab areas of school I just really hate the tests. I feel like they don't test your knowledge about things just what you can memorize and cram into you head. I have never been a very good test taker since I can remember and I have not gotten any better. I try my very hardest, but I just can't seem to get my thoughts onto the paper in a way that shows I understand it. On the note of the tests I got an 80/100 on my herpetology test from last Thursday and I am very pleased with that. For me that is a really good first test grade in a class. My virology on is not as good, but I am hoping all my other assignments can bring that grade up.

I love to look at the Nessa picture as an embryo and it is just so special. Oh and also my past IPs moved. They are still in Canada, and only 2 blocks from where they were before, but it is a 3 bedroom basement. I know when I think of basement it sounds small, but it is like 1100 sq. feet. They have their own everything, except washer/dryer, but now they have a room for Nessa and an office (or a room for another baby???) Well I need to get back to studying my frog and salamander/newt pictures for my lab exam tomorrow. Just think this is the last test before spring break (for me that is) and I think I plan on catching up on some scrapbooking for Nessa. Oh and whatever paper I have to write for my Environmental Science class. Happy Hump Day :o)

No comments: