Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sad Sad Day

Well today my little Sissy Beans was ran over by a car. Thankfully she didn't suffer but 30-45 seconds and was gone. What is the worst is that all the girls saw it happen and it was just chaos after. This was at 7:45 am and I had to leave for an ultrasound in an hour. I frantically put a blanket on Sissy and knew that she would have to wait till I got home, which made it even worse. I dropped the girls off and cried the whole 45 minutes to Redding. I was a mess when I walked in and they just stared at me waiting for something. I held it together through the ultrasound, but I have been crying off and on all day. I finally dug a hole next to Larry the chinchilla and put up a little wooden cross that my dad and the girls made. We put her name on it and the girls drew some flowers and hearts. I took off her collar before burying her and I put her name tag on my key chain so I can always remember what a special dog she was. She has given me some of the best memories in her short almost 5 years of life. Thank you Sissy Beans.

No comments: