Friday, September 12, 2008

Only 13 Weeks To Go

Of school that is. The first round of exams are to start next week and then continue for about 2 weeks. I am glad that each class is spread out a little more this semester then all in the same week.

I have my 6 week PP check up and am hoping all goes well. The doctor didn't say anything after I had Nessa to warrent any concerns, but it is still a little nervous wondering. I am also going to talk to my doctor about getting pregnant again in 5-7 months. I know they like women to wait a year in some cases, but my kids were 14 months apart and I had no problems.

I have now called and e-mailed the agency which I summited an application and I have heard nothing. I felt like going with this agency would be better because it is smaller and they would be more hands on, but apparently I was wrong. I am now just getting frustrated at the lack of communication. I waited 2 and a half weeks before contacting them about the status. They have not even said if I was accepted or not and if I am not then I can move onto bigger and better things. I think that this is just a sign as to how they are going to handle things in the future and I have already delt with this from the first agency. I know that there is a lot of time that needs to be put into researching the right agency and I did. I had 10 agencies that I was looking at and found that they seemed to suit me best. I guess the best laid plans, still have dead ends.

On another note I have gotten updates on Nessa and that always brightens my day. I now need to run off to town and get my oil changed, packages mailed, car washed(at the manual one), and then pick up the kids. I think that it being my day off from school I should get to lay around the house eating bon bons. Isn't that what men think we do anyways. Well all I have to say is TGIF.

No comments: