Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Longest Week

I swear this feels like the longest week ever. I have been studying so much that my brain hurts, I swear it does. I know it is an old college myth but at this point my only hope is to sleep on the book and it will diffuse into my head. I really do hate plant physiology. I just can't seem to get it to make sense.

I have also signed with an agency and hoping for the best. They sound really honest and that is all that I can hope for. I really think that things are going to go good. I also talked with my PIM (past intended mother) and oh how I adore her. She is a great mom and her husband is a great dad. I couldn't have wished for anything better in people. She is also the best person to talk to when I find myself stressed. Don't get me wrong my husband listens to me rant (or at least he pretends), but my PIM seems to know how to help me with and have it make sense. Also Nessa is getting huge, at 8 weeks 2 days, she is 14 lbs 14 oz and is 24 inches long. Happy and healthy and oh so loved. Well I am off for more book time with my plant physiology book. Wish me luck on the test.

No comments: