Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fun at the Fair!!!

Ariel won the coloring contest at the fair (the reason why we even went) and had gotten some free ride tickets. I have to say I think it was the best colored one there, not like I am biased or anything.
This picuture is of an alpacas. There is a place that sew stuff out of alpaca fur and sell it. It looks like it is wearing a tupee, huh?
On another note, after the agency that I signed up with went south I placed an ad on SMO and boy did I get a response. I have to say I can multi-task but I think I am a little overwhelmed. I want to have a baby for everyone, there are such wonderful IPs out there and it becomes more difficult to decide what to do. I am still debating on whether to go indy or an agency. I know that I need to make sure that whatever I do it is right for me. So school is going and all the test are starting and it really stinks. Although I did get a 96% on my nutrition test, it is really an easy class, but it makes me feel good just the same. Well I am off to study for my plant physiology class which I don't know if it is even going to help, well I guess I can give it the old college try (I am sooooo funny) :o)

No comments: