Thursday, October 9, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

So tomorrow early in the morning, we will be off to the airport and I am sooooooo excited. I have not been in Vegas since I was 18 (not old enough to drink or gamble) and got married at 2:00 in the morning. We will be staying at the sister hotel to the Stratusphere. This is some well deserved me and hubby time since the surrogacy. Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but I really need some adult time. I am not a big gambler so I will be taking tons of pictures and being on a diet I really cannot drink very much so I will be taking tons of pictures. I will be sure to post some of them.

Also I only have 10 weeks of class left and on Tuesday I sign up for my last semester. The closer it get the more excited I get about being done. I feel that the 3 years I have been going to school is finally giong to pay off. I am only going to be taking 2 classes next semester (entomology and herpetology), so I have pleanty of time to be relaxed about the next surrogacy. Well hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Have a GREAT trip!!