Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Holy Computer Crash

OK so I have been told so amny times about computers crashing. I have not had the displeasure of having to deal with that. Well last night when my computer decided to keep restarting itself after numerous attempts at trying to stop it I had to reload my computer. Thankfully I have my pictures backed up but everything else was gone and I mean gone. It took about 3 hours just to download AOL, my printer, camera software, and all the other junk.

So I really think you know you are getting old when you don't have anything planned for the New Year. I really think that when you're younger you just go and do, but having kids and a family you really don't have that luxury. I really think that the whole partying thing is over rated. Plus I have to be up a bit early to go on a trail ride all day on New Years anyhow. Old, boring people I am.

No comments: