Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Oh How Time Passes

So slowly that is. I really just want this semester to be over. I find it very hard to motivate myself. I know that I need to get all the things done, I just don't want to so them. I offically have senioritis. I know that I am so close, but it doesn't seem like it.

Also Ariel is turning 8 years old on December 7th. We are having her party on the 6th. I cannot believe how fast they grow up. I swear just last year she was a baby. I still sometimes look at her baby pictures and just wonder where the time went. I have to say though I am happy that they get older, I am not one that longs for my kids to be babies again. I really enjoy being able to talk and teach my kids. I love that they pee in a toilet and not in a diaper. Don't get me wrong I love to cuddle, but it is nice they have a bed to go to. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and here's to getting ready for Christmas.

No comments: