Wednesday, March 25, 2009

On a me note, I somehow aggravated my siatic nerve. My hip muscle is spasming and then it is radiating down to my ankle. And I mean it will stop me in my tracks and make it very difficult to get up or sit for longer then 10 minutes. I am on some muscle relaxers and anti-inflammatories, but there are times when it is not working. I had to have Ariel answer the door for the Fed-Ex guy and then it took my like 5 minutes to get up off the floor. I have been trying to study for my virology test all day long and I have not done very well. I am very scared about the test and I usually am dreading tests, but I have never felt like crap and not felt like I at least knew most of the test questions. Well here is hoping it goes well.
Also I have been on this kick of meatball sandwich's from Celestino's in Chico that is right next to the campus. Also the chicken bowl from Chipotle. MMMMMmmmmm....I am getting hungry just typing about it. Well I am off to study and hope it is enough.

1 comment:

emily said...

That looks like at least one month of fun in a box!