Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Back to School

Alexya
Ariel (in blue)



Even though I just got back from spring break there was Ceasar Chavez day on Tues (I go to school on Tues./Thurs.), so that meant I got a whole nother 6 days in a row off. I have though taken this time to try and find out what is wrong with my hip. I went back to the chiropractor and he poked me and said that it was some muscle in my hip/butt area and that he thinks if I come for about 6 weeks 2 times a week he can get the muscle back to normal. At this point it is that or physical therapy which I think is crap and costs way more then the chiropractor. I have good days and bad days, but I think I am feeling much better today. A little sore from the cracking, pulling, and pushing, but better.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Hope the chiro helps! You looked miserable! It was nice catching up with you again!