Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm Gonna Do It

I noticed how I have been really slacking on blogging, so look it is two days consecutively. Can't you tell I'm proud of myself.

Anyway, today I am going to go grocery shopping, long over due, at Winco. I am not a big Winco fan when it comes to their fresh produce (nasty looking), but they have good prices on most everything else. It just stinks though because I have to drive 40 minutes just to get there. Don't ge me wrong, I love the country, I just get sick of shopping at foodmaxx (who has even worse looking veggies and meat).

I am excited to go to Chico though as that means I can go to Celestino's and get a meatball sandwich, mmmmmm. I am telling you, this is a sandwich you need to try before you die, honestly.

Well I am off to mail a letter, visit a scrapbook store, and grocery shop. TGIF :o)

2 comments:

Cyn said...

Hope you had a great time and stocked up on yummy stuff! My favorite thing to buy at
Winco is the shasta soda :) Tiki Punch-YUM!

Heather Rodriguez said...

You are SO right about WinCo and FoodMax meat and produce! Its gross! I buy everything else at one of those stores and get my meat and produce at Save Mart!