Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Time Flies...

When your kids are in all different sports. I'd swear it was still April. Everyone is doing good. Sports only have about 3 weeks left and then a little summer fun. I am thinking of swimming team for the two little ones to keep them busy and cool. Samm will be with her mom most of the summer so can't really plan much for her. She has a couple of horse shows she plans on going to, but most of the time will be with her mother. Oh and Ariel is gong to try out for the U-11 traveling soccer team. She is very excited to be on a more competitive team. Alexya will pick back up dancing come August and then the push for Disneyland continues with more fundraisers. We have sold like $300.00 in chocolates alone. I say we are making America fat one candy bar at a time, but Alexya will get to go to Disneyland :o)

As for surrogacy I am just taking the meds and thickening my lining. I have an ultrasound next week to make sure and see how think it is. I cannot believe that we only have 15 days till transfer. Here's hoping for a think lining.

No comments: