Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Still Gestating Along



So we are 26 weeks 3 days along now and he is getting bigger and more active. He seems to be really high and when I sleep my DH tells me I sound like a birthing whale. All in a days work and I don't mind it if I can sleep. Here is the bouncing baby boy with a very big grin. He was very happy all snuggled up against his placeta pillow. We are getting the PBO in order to make it all legal and the hospital to know what is going on.
We also went to Disneyland for Alexya to dance in the ABC Christmas parade airing on Christmas. She had so much fun and all the money we fundraised and saved was all worth it. I had not been to Disneyland in 10 yrs (when I was pregnant with Ariel), so there was so much more and also California Adventure now too. Here is Alexya in her costume for the parade. She is growing up so fast, and to think she is my baby.

1 comment:

Cyn said...

Aww! Aren't you violating some sort of contract posting this picture? :)
So happy to hear everyone had fun and little man behaved for his pictures!