Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It Is What We Thought It Was

OK so deep down inside I really do like the funny football quotes. Being a wife of a husband who is obsessed with football it is bound to rub off. Now on to the real news at hand...
Although the ultrasound tech lady was just having a bad day she did give me some info. The beans are measuring 6 weeks 4 days and 6 weeks 5 days, when I am 6 weeks 6 days and have heart beats in the 130s.

This is an all new ballgame for me, but I am hoping to do my best and give the guys 2 healthy babies. Morning/all day sickness is kicking my butt with two in there and it showed up a week early. I got my Zofran in had so I am holding up and trying to make sure I eat for 3, although hard, I have broken the meals into small but often.

More to come when we have another ultrasound, but for now great news!!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congrats to you and your IFs on two baby beans - wishing you a healthy happy twinkie pregnancy!!

Plum Girl said...

Seriously...GOD BLESS YOU and every single surrogate out there who cares for their surrobabies and IPs the way you do!

Unknown said...

congrates being a surrogates...best of luck from thailand gay surrogacy