Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Hate Insurances

I pay about $1200.00 a month for this HealthNet policy through my husbands union. Yeah that is $14,400.00 a year and it is still an 80/20 with a $1500.00 deductible for each family member or up to $8500.00 per household. I really hate insurances. You know I am a firm believer of you get what you pay for, but this is crap. I am not getting anything near what I pay. Also going to school I pay a health fee, even if I never use the health center. So now I am going to make sure that if I am sick I am going there and not using my insurance which has a $20.00 copay for doctors visits.

On a good note I paid for my life insurance to be renewed and that is just one more thing taken care of in the long list. Well I am going to go put the kiddos to bed. Night :o)

No comments: