Thursday, November 6, 2008

Much To Do About Nothing

So as you can see it is 6:45 in the morning and I sit here at the computer. Well to start off Alexya got sick (I think from the corndog at Applebee's) and threw up everywhere, so at 11:00 pm I was cleaning puke off of the bed, pillow, stuffed animals, rug in the bathroom, toilet, and last but not least. Alexya. I had to give her a quick rinse as it was in her hair and in her eyes. I then went back to studying for my Plant Phys test until about 1:00 am. I then had to get up early to make sure that Greg could go to work by making sure Alexya was OK to go to school. So in waking her up, Ariel got up. I then decided to just get up instead of laying in bed awakw, cuz once I am up, I am up. I am sooooo tired and the fact that Greg has to work overtime and therefore I have to miss my last class to take Ariel to her soccer party. Oh the life of a mom.
I am also waiting on my check for gas money for school (via the Dept. of Rehab.) and as you can see it is already the 6th and no check, it is suppoed to be here right before the first of the month. I am not hurting for money, but I would really like not to have to pull from my own account, as the only reason I am going to school is because of the Dept. of Rehab.

Well I am off to make sure that the kids are ready for school and then off to school with me, I just can't wait to take the test :o(. Hope all is well and happy Thursday (it is my Friday, so TGIT).

No comments: