Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Goodbye Dial-Up

Hello high speed. Boy does it feel good to catch up with the rest of the world. It is through Verizon and I am hoping that there is enough usage on it for the stuff I do online. I try to do most of the simple stuff on my phone because I have unlimited internet usage on it.

Did I mention how excited I am about my new IPs coming?? I know I did, but I am just so exciting. It doesn't look like the greatest weather, but I am hoping that there is no rain. I am really sick of it. When there is rain I cannot ride my horses. Monkey has made a full recovery after his gelding procedure and swelling the size of a small melon on his sheath. He was very pathetic. The fence is up now and all three horses are together now. They look happy.

School was good today as it took a little longer than yesterday, but not to bad. We had an interuption when we couldn't find the 5th duck and then found it kinda chewed on. We gave it a bath and cleaned her up. Hoping she will pull through. Ariel was crying thinking that she was dead, but now she wants to bring it in the house. Oh I don't think I mentioned that Alexya got a soft-shelled turtle named frisbee. He is settling in nicely and we went and got him some rock and a plant to make him feel better. She loves him and does nothing but talk about it and every story is about him.

Well I am off to explore my new found freedom.

No comments: