Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Contracts Here We Come

So after having a great weekend with my new IPs, we are officially moving forward. I have my HSG scheduled for March 9th and then we can really moved forward as that is all the RE needs before we can go a go-go.

I am getting my papers done for virology and studying like crazy for the test on Friday. Then comes Herpetology on Monday, which gives me the weekend to cram. I think that things are going to be done before I know it. Seriously I will be done with college in 6 days. I cannot wait to show my kids that persistance does pay off.

Also the kids are all signed up for their activities. Samm is doing softball and I will be her coach, Ariel should be getting a call for soccer any day now, and Alexya is on a drill team that will be doing parades and in Disneyland (on TV and everything). I am making sure all the kids are busy with what they like and helping out where I can. This is going to be a busy 4 months with all the girls activites, but will take my mind off of the waiting in surrogacy. I am thinking we can possibly have a early May transfer, which is only 2 months away. Onward and Upward :o)

No comments: